Well today Jonah officially lost his first tooth. This morning we went on a bike ride to the library and he had to stop twice to wiggle his loose tooth he said. Later today he was eating a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich and he came in saying that his tooth was bent back so I grabbed a tissue and pulled it out. For some reason Jonah does not like the sight of blood, so as soon as he saw that he was bleeding he starting getting upset and spitting the blood on my kitchen floor! We were then talking about the tooth fairy and he asked if he could put in options on what the tooth fairy could bring him. He asked if I was smarter than the tooth fairy or if the tooth fairy was smarter then me. OF course I said that I am smarter than the tooth fairy. He then asked if the tooth fairy could be tricked. I said why he said because maybe if my friend loses a tooth he could give it to me to put under my pillow after the tooth fairy visits him. I got a kicker out of that! He specifically asked me to take a picture with just him in it so here are some and then here are some of the kids!!
6 years ago

3 comments:
OHHHH! Jonah lost his first tooth today and Isabella just told me today she knows who the tooth fairy and Santa Clause are, and she was right.:( we are both in new chapters of our lives.....I am glad they aren't with each other today or she might tell him the tooth fairy is his mommy...so how much are tooths going for now these days? :)
HAHA, he's gonna be trouble Michie!
What a great story! Congrat on the first tooth Jonah.
Ethan just told us the other day "I already know who the tooth fairy is!" We asked him if he's seen the tooth fairy? When he said "no" we told him that we'd believe him when he caught the tooth fairy!!
Post a Comment