Wednesday, July 23, 2008

home and alive!

Well we survived the Hokanson family reunion and I think I was maybe the only one in our family that actually cried mostly because I was HUNGRY and ornery! Needless to say we really enjoyed our time in Idaho and Wyoming. The house we rented was way nice. The pots and pans weren't the greatest and there was no AC so at times it was miserable sorry everyone. I took the liberty and broke down the top 6 things about this reunion they are
6. we stayed in a wicked nice house with a hidden playroom. *( toys still managed to get about on every floor)
5. We were able to stay up late after kids went to bed and talk ( I dont know if I really stayed up late)
4. The kids were occupied so we only really had to worry about tho em at mealtime and bedtime. ( that only pertained to the older two, Brick almost always had one of us knowing where he was!
3. We only had to cook one meal
2. Williams whole family was there!
Drum roll!!!
1. I held baby Jax alot, there is something about holding little newborn, they are so precious and they have a special spirit about them. Because you know they just came from Heavenly Father and they are just tooo precious. Thanks Jenny for putting up with me ALWAYS wanting to hold baby Jax!! Well those are just some of the highlights of the trip. There will be another two posts when I get the videos for them. Jonah also turned 6 so watch for his birthday blog!! Love ya all

2 comments:

ShaRee said...

cute countdown sis! I am glad you enjoyed yourself so much...and love how those cousins play, only to bug their moms at mealtime and bedtime.....glad you all had a good and safe journey!

Laurie said...

Wow! It sounds like you had a nice time playing and catching up with family. I'm so happy that there were not any broken bones or anything along those lines. It's nice to have a safe trip all around. your kids are adorable!